This international multi-billion-pound company is a world-leading pioneer in the design and manufacture of components and subsystems for the Aerospace, Defence, and Energy industries. Specialising in Airframe Systems, Engine Systems, and Energy & Equipment, this company has been providing innovative solutions to some of the world's toughest engineering problems for over 170 years.
They are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, and skilled Facilities Technician to join their team in Fareham.
As a Facilities Technician you will:
- Ensure operational capabilities are maintained to a high standard
- Assist with the management and implementation of facility projects
- Provide general facilities maintenance and support services
What do you need to do the role?
- General building repair and maintenance skills
- Be reliable, consistent, and proactive
- Able to multi-task and manage the priorities of a variable workload
- Previous experience in a facilities technician/maintenance role
- Previous experience working with Health and Safety requirements
- Experience in a physically demanding environment
- GCSEs or equivalent - Grade C or above
What else do you need to know?
- This is a double day shift role (weekly rotation):
- 06:00 - 14:15
- 10:45 - 19:00
- You will be required to work 1 in 3 weekends (Saturdays paid at time-and-a-half, Sundays paid at double-time)
- This is a physical role requiring the ability to stand for long periods of time, walk, bend, stoop, or climb.
- Standard benefits include: 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays and 4%-8% matched pension contribution.