Location - Cardiff
Monday to Friday - 8:00 to 16:30 (37.5 hours) + overtime
Salary - up to £33,000
Are you a Facilities Electrician? Our client is at the forefront in the Life Sciences industry, providing new solutions to transform human health.
If you want to progress your career and join a rapidly growing organisation, apply for the Facilities Electrician today.
As a Facilities Electrician, you will be a skilled trouble-shooter, with a good understanding of repairs, modifications, and installations. Does this sound like you? Apply for the Facilities Electrician today.
* Perform daily monitoring, repair and preventative maintenance activities on critical systems and facility equipment.
* Assist in compliance inspections and EHS program implementation as requested.
* Performs other work whenever it is conducive to efficient operations and/or maintaining business operations, including project direction, layout work, and planning of equipment installations.
* Work based experience on plant and facilities systems including BMS, SCADA.
* At least 2+ year's experience in a similar role.
* Knowledge and understanding of PAT in the workplace
* You must have a minimum 17th edition BS7671 qualification.
If you believe that you are a good fit for the Facilities Electrician position, submit your CV now. We are more than happy to answer queries and help you with your journey. This role is a great opportunity for someone to work in a field and ready to maximise their potential