The role supports the Facilities Manager across all areas of facilities management including:
- Day-to-day contractor engagement and management
- Managing contractors for the ongoing preventative maintenance and reactive works on mechanical, electrical and other installed systems in compliance with local codes and standards.
- Managing personal and contractor's HSE compliance and delivery of services in a safe and efficient manner
- Providing performance inspections and reporting on conditions affecting operations.
- Responsible for ensuring the day-to-day logistical requirements of the site are met
- Some out of hours / weekend contractor support and callout required
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
- Experience of day-to-day management of contractors and customers
- Working knowledge and experience of Facilities contracts and contractors; service level agreements and KPI's
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate at all levels verbally and in writing
- Understanding of Facilities hard and / or soft services
- High degree of customer focus and appreciation of the service ethos
- Appreciation of procurement process
- HSE awareness and appreciation of HSE controls
- Personal accountability, good judgement and integrity
- Financial awareness and appreciation of financial controls
The standard working week is 37.5 hours Mon to Fri, with core hours for this role being 08:00 to 16:30 weekdays with an hour for lunch.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not able to get back to everyone who applies. Therefore, if you have not heard back from Jefferson Wells within 7 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful however we will contact you if suitable roles come up that match your skill set.