Location - Castle Bromwich
Continental shift pattern (33% shift premium)
Salary - £37,396 to £39,100
Are you, or have you been, a Maintenance Technician within a large manufacturing environment and you're looking to secure a permanent job with an expanding organisation? Our client is a leading FTSE 250 company going from strength to strength.
If you want to progress your career and be in a secure, growing organisation, apply for the Maintenance Technician today.
As a Maintenance Technician you should be experienced within a manufacturing environment. Does this sound like you? Apply today.
- Planned and preventative service and repairs on all Electrical and Mechanical equipment
- Provide 1st level fault finding on plant, equipment and initiating repairs
- Install and test safety of new plant and equipment
- At least 2 - 4 years' experience in a manufacturing environment
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulations (17th Edition acceptable)
- Level 2 or above diploma/NVQ standard in either Electrical Technical Services or Electrical Installation, or equivalent
If you believe that you are a good fit for the Maintenance Technician position, submit your CV now. We are more than happy to answer queries and help you with your journey. This role is a great opportunity for someone to work in a field and ready to maximise their potential.