Executive Search Analyst
Location - Birmingham and remote working
6 Months Contract - Possibly permanent for the right candidate
£127 per day - PAYE and £200 - (Umbrella)
My Client is looking for an executive search specialist for a global telecoms company for a 6 months contract.
- You will have the following responsibilities:
Dealing with various cross-functional teams like Procurement, Finance, Reward, HR Services and Leadership Capability to tie the executive hiring process together and ensure the best candidate experience
- Stakeholder relationship management skills, being the point of contact for various senior external and internal stakeholders
- Co-ordination of Senior hiring meetings and interviews. Hiring managers are typically from the Senior Leadership Team, including Executive Committee members, so the right person needs to be able to enough to operate at the most senior level
- Ability to make presentations for the Executive Committee and Senior Leadership Team on Talent data
- Reporting - updating trackers, collation of activity and be the data 'oracle' for the team. An ability to use data visualisation tools, or at least know what they are and want to learn how to use them.
- Projects - ability to develop and execute ad-hoc projects with innovative solutions efficiently
- Excel and Data Visualisation skills would be very useful
- Knowledge of ATS for recruitment activities (although you can learn this)
- Ability to influence Internal Talent, Recruitment and Business Unit Talent Leads to effectively manage the hiring process to find the right candidate
- Fast paced, lots of energy, positive, solution orientated. Lots of ambiguity and we're going through transformation, so different challenges come in daily
You'll need to have the following skills & experience:
- You'll be the central pivot of the team with knowledge of all ongoing activities in the Executive Search team. So, experience/knowledge of Talent Acquisition (Exec Search is a bonus), contractual terms, and a commercial mindset will be useful
- Strong excel skills and organisational ability
- Presentation skills
- Excellent communicator with polished interpersonal skills with an eye for detail.
If you feel that you would be suitable for the role then please send CV.