Role: Executive Business Administrator
Location: London, Paddington / Remote (3 days p/w on site)
Duration: 6 months (likely extension)
Rate: Up to £14.66/hour PAYE
Our client are seeking a highly motivated and proactive Executive Business Administrator to provide excellent VP level support for our Engineering organization. The ideal candidate for this role will need to be able to navigate smoothly and change directions quickly within a fast-paced environment. Stellar interpersonal skills, drive, initiative, and proficiency will be key to success. They must also demonstrate good judgement, ability to maintain confidentiality, set priorities and be confident in handling multiple tasks simultaneously. Being detail oriented and having consistent and timely follow through will be essential to succeed in the role. The selected candidate will be proactive in nature and become a vital, trusted member of our tight-knit Business Operations Team, and exemplar of cultural alignment and the highest professional standards.
- Proactively manage and prioritize complex calendaring, assisting stakeholder VP in staying focused on business priorities, time management and effective collaboration.
- Anticipate needs; make administrative decisions and requests for information on behalf of the leaders based on understanding of business group priorities.
- Manage domestic and international travel scheduling end-to-end including the proactive anticipation of logistics and itineraries.
- Liaising with partner teams such as IT and Facilities for projects such as hardware tracking, space planning, office updates and changes and facilities requests.
- Coordinate both virtual and in person events. Taking ownership in areas including catering, venue selection and logistics for internal events, off-sites, morale events, team all hands, large scale meetings and celebration events for both the MSAI London Team and London Engineering Community.
- Cross collaborating, planning, and support including All Hands, LT meetings, Focused Initiative groups and other group meetings as needed.
- Maintaining Distribution lists, security groups and organizational charts.
- End to End support for the
- Procure to Pay Process for supplier payment including PO creation and Budget Tracking.
- Assist with other projects as requested by the Business Operations Team.
- Minimum 4 years+ experience working in an administrative support capacity in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 2 years+ experience supporting a VP level manager and org.
- Strong cross-team collaboration and organizational skills.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate a can-do and customer service attitude.
- Proven excellence in administrative skills and functions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft productivity software including Outlook, all Office suite programs, SharePoint, One Note, Teams etc. Strong Excel skills preferred.
To apply please send your CV's in the first instance