Executive Assistant Specialist
4-6 week contract | Full time
£300-350 per day based on experience (Inside IR35)
About the role:
My client, a national leader in telecommunications is looking to source an Executive Assistant Specialist for their London-based location. The role responsibilities are provided below:
- Provide EA specialist services to CEO level executive (Exco member), independently taking responsibility for managing the administration of the office and optimising the CEO's time, improving and managing workflow and productivity and aligning to priorities.
- Builds a trusted and effective working relationship with the CEO, their leadership team offices, in addition to the ExCo offices.
- Seamlessly adjusts in a changing and challenging environment to adapt and establish new ways of working, pioneering change by sharing and introducing collaboration applications to provide services, in the office and remotely, simplifying processes and communication using digital technology and applications.
- Manages and co-ordinates the high volume and complex activities based on the demands of the CEO position.
- Significant EA or project experience
- Significant experience of independently multi-tasking dealing with volume and demand, delivering to a consistent high standard.
- Significant experience of delivering with trust and integrity to protect confidentiality
- Comfortable and calm working in high pressure environments and dealing with ambiguity
- Confidentiality: diplomacy and discretion in keeping sensitive strategic, commercial and personnel matters - confidentiality is paramount
- Time Management and Planning: expert in planning, organisation and time management, strong grasp of detail, working to deadlines.
- Autonomy: works on own initiative, anticipate needs and a self-starter are essential.
- Emotional Intelligence: awareness of how and when to communicate to help improve relationships and outcomes.
- Relationship building: able to present a strong professional front, build strong relationships and develop wide networks internally and externally to exert influence on outcomes, get work done through others, without direct authority
- IT proficiency - across Office365 and digital apps with expert level of IT skills to produce and edit PowerPoint and Word documents. Able to set up and manage channels in Microsoft Teams and OneNote.
- Expert level of interpersonal written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly across all levels of stakeholder.
- High level of flexibility to provide business support as and when required. This may also include travel to other UK sites.
- Expert knowledge of internal systems
- Strong desire to integrate continuous learning to develop and attain new skills.
- Governance and compliance - You evaluate and quantify the impact of standard legal and regulatory risks. You use your knowledge of internal and external regulatory standards, legal requirements and principles.
About the company:
We've always been an organisation with purpose; to use the power of communications to make a better world. You can trace this back to our beginning as pioneers of the world's first telecommunications company. At our heart we're a technology company with research and innovation in our bones and a desire to be personal, simple, and brilliant for our customers - those are the values we live by whilst also creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed.
Our pursuit of progress over the past 180 years has established our company as a strong, successful brand, with huge scale capable of achieving great things. From supporting emergency services, hospitals, banks and keeping economies around the world online, safe and secure, to delivering large scale technology infrastructure. Today in this fast changing, always on, digital world our purpose remains true. Yet the market conditions, regulation and competition we face are tougher than ever before. So if you have the drive, optimism and resilience to help propel us forward we'll offer unrivalled personal development, a wealth of opportunities to learn, experience new things and pursue new careers. If that's you and what you're looking for, we'd love you to be part of our future.
If you are interested in the position, please apply to the vacancy directly and we will be in touch shortly to discuss suitability. We look forward to reviewing your application!