Executive Assistants provide secretarial/administrative support. Role holders will exercise confidentiality, tact and diplomacy skills and will have sufficient expertise in their area to deputise for their superior and/or actively participate in meetings.
They may also oversee small projects and have minor decision making authority/autonomy.
EAs will support a single person (GCB 0 or 1) and may, in turn, be supported by administrative staff.
Role holders will carry out tasks such as:
* Organising schedules, maintaining diaries, arranging travel and accommodation
* Co-ordinating activities, events, resources, meetings, services and managing internal and external stakeholders
* Supporting administration, composing presentations, drafting reports and assisting with key documents such as business plans
* Deputising at meetings and making decisions on matters relating to the business area
* Managing external relationships and service providers
* Gatekeeper or primary point of contact roles for an area
* Adhere to HSBC policies and maintain confidentiality on sensitive activities in the remit area
- City of London
- Job Type:
- Job reference:
- about 1 month ago