Join Us in Building a Safer Tomorrow!
We're happy to be working with a leading assurance provider committed to shaping a safer and more sustainable future. With a global presence spanning 50 countries, a dedicated team, and a broad client base across diverse sectors, we're dedicated to excellence and innovation.
Role: Nuclear Equipment Surveyor
Salary: £49 - 55k
Location: Somerset. This role requires a combination of on site and remote work. This arrangement can be flexible depending.
As a Nuclear Equipment Surveyor, you'll play a pivotal role in ensuring adherence to international codes and standards. Your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing procedures and inspection plans to ensure compliance with global standards.
- Key responsibilities will include witnessing inspection requirements to code
- Creation of Deliverables such as inspection reports, Non-conformance reports
- Liaising with Lead Surveyors and Technical Managers
- Reporting risks and issues on HSE
We seek a candidate who demonstrates:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in international standards such as ASME and BS EN ISO series.
- CSWIP Welding 3.2
- PED / PSSR Equipment experience