Title: Electronics Technician
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £17.63 p/hr PAYE
My client is seeking an experienced Electronics Technician to join their busy Coventry based team. The successful applicant will have a BTEC (or equivalent) qualification in electronics and be hands on in build / repair / maintenance.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To manufacture assemblies and test, PCB`s, ASCU`s, Landing Gear Computers in line with Engineering drawing requirements.
- To repair/modify in service product in accordance with technical manuals and service news letters.
- Responsibility for Quality of product produced (process control).
- To load appropriate programmable devices with software as required by drawing requirements.
- Attend and contribute to team meetings to support the running of the cell/ communication of the business.
- Contribute to a environment of continuous improvement
- To maintain housekeeping levels to high standard and be responsible for own working area.
- To ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- To respect other employees by contributing and working within environmental and Health and Safety procedure.
- Update computer system through the booking of work and DATA collection.
Key Experience needed
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings/geometric tolerances.
- Conducted an Engineering Electronic Apprenticeship or gained equivalent experience through Electonic aerospace manufacturing role.
- Working knowledge of PC's in the current company operating system environment.
- Ability to assemble and inspect to the high tolerances and quality requirements.
Please send your CV in the first instance.