ELECTRONICS SYSTEMS ENGINEER
LOCATED IN MALVERN
£50,000 - £55,000
Full benefits package includes - Contributory pension scheme, share incentive plan, private medical insurance, private dental insurance, childcare vouchers, holiday vouchers, other leisure discounts etc
A world leading and multiple award winning security, defence technology service provider who have invested billions of pounds in their services working with the most high profile clients on the most cutting edge projects. This role is available as the company is expanding.
The Electronics Systems Engineer will be responsible for leading teams of Design Engineers through the full engineering lifecycle to customer satisfaction. You will lead supplier, customer and internal stakeholder meetings to ensure time/cost/quality deliverables, and effectively communicate with teams, PMs and business leads to ensure smooth delivery, minimise risks/uncertainty and provide progress updates.
We have a number of exciting products and projects underway currently and this is a great time to come on board and play a key role in the development of state-of-the-art technology solutions.
What will I be doing?
- The Electronic Systems Engineer will deliver compliant and safe technical solutions in accordance with customer and business requirements, to time, cost and quality.
- You will be part of engineering project teams in the definition and execution of effective design, development and verification plans of work from bid stage through to delivery.
- The Electronic Systems Engineer will ensure requirements are effectively managed on projects (through derivation, flow down to sub-teams and sub-contractors, and the verification thereof).
- You will support independent engineering reviews and generation of design certification.
- You must have experience in the design, development and verification of electronic systems.
- The Electronic Systems Engineer must have a clear understanding of the typical qualification, verification and acceptance approaches. Proven experience in requirements management.
- You need to have the ability to work at all technical levels from system to component level design, to equipment build and test.
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.
Interviews will take place within the week and we are short listing as we speak!