Title: Electronics Manufacturing Engineer
Duration: 3 months
Rate: £400 per day (Inside IR35)
You'll be Responsible for the delivery of build, test, fault finding and repair of various electrical and electronic systems and components. You'll be working with the production team to help in the completion of tasks, including harness manufacture and enclosures assembly to standard electrical drawings as well as PCB modification or basic PCB assembly.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Good competencies with electronic technician tools and general test equipment.
- Capable of producing deliverable items from full drawing packs with minimal additional help to relevant IPC standards.
- Capable of rapid prototyping working from basic/block diagram drawings and documenting own work.
- Good electronic technician skills. Experience in; PCB population through hole and surface mount, Wire harness manufacture and enclosure wiring.
- Basic fault finding and rectification at system and component level.
- Further education in Electrical or Electronic engineering (e.g ONC, HNC, HND, NVQ Level 2)
- Proven ability to work successfully within design constraints.
- Experience using electronic lab equipment to make measurements on and for test and debugging of electronic circuits.
- Valid UK driving license.
- As part of the recruitment process a soldering test will be required.
- A good team player