Role: Electronics Assembler
Contract: Full-time Permanent
Location: Stonehouse - Gloucester
Excellent benefits including holidays, training schemes, progression opportunities and a private medical insurance plan.
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity for an Electronics Assembler to join a global leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry across the world. We are offering a chance to join an excellent team of electrical and mechanical assemblers, technicians and engineers, in a challenging and a rewarding environment, where you can utilise your skills and abilities to their full extent!
Using your experience as an Electronics Assember you will:
- Perform all Electronic Assembler duties
- Follow routings and record test measurements on PC based systems.
- Build and test various components of complex downhole drilling tools.
- Access Engineering databases and navigate them to find the latest releases of drawings, specifications and assembly documentations. Actively monitor the entire work environment for out-of-revision documentation.
- Mentor and train Technicians at the Entry / Intermediate Level and actively participate in feedback to mentee on performance.
- Take ownership of and support Lean and 5S improvements. Independently perform self-assessments and understand metrics.
The role is an excellent opportunity to utilise your soldering, crimping and wiring experience in an innovative industry and progress through a successful career in the Oil & Energy Technology sector. Full training and career development opportunities are provided.
What do I need to do the role?
We would like to have experience of the following:
- Working within the IPC parameters, as well as J-STD.
We would also like someone who is:
- Competent at soldering, crimping and general wiring skills, as well as detecting workmanship issues of downhole electronics equipment and processes.
- Has outstanding team working and communication skills. Able to lead small teams during specific tasks.
- Is able to provide solutions to all Workmanship related issues and capable of identifying blue money, Work Order flow, Sales, RAN's, MATS/RMS.
- Is able to apply basic arithmetic operations, compute ratio and rate, percentage, fractions and ratios, and calculate weights and measures. Also, Imperial to Metric conversions.
- Is able to think and reason, solve problems, work with speed and accuracy, read with speed and comprehension, use mechanical reasoning, and work well with others.
- Is capable of identifying Waste in all its forms and reporting accordingly. Capable of identifying holes in Manufacturing process and implementing solution.
- Has outstanding knowledge of acceptability of downhole components and workmanship practices.
If this sounds like you please apply bellow!
If you have any futher questions please contact me at