Electronic Systems Engineer
£650 per day Umbrella
6 months contract
The Senior Electronic Systems Engineer will be responsible for leading teams of Design Engineers through the full engineering lifecycle to customer satisfaction. You will lead supplier, customer and internal stakeholder meetings to ensure time/cost/quality deliverables, and effectively communicate with teams, PMs and business leads to ensure smooth delivery, minimise risks/uncertainty and provide progress updates.
- Will deliver compliant and safe technical solutions in accordance with customer and business requirements, to time, cost and quality.
- You will be part of engineering project teams in the definition and execution of effective design, development and verification plans of work from bid stage through to delivery.
- Will ensure requirements are effectively managed on projects (through derivation, flow down to sub-teams and sub-contractors, and the verification thereof).
- Support independent engineering reviews and generation of design certification.
- Degree (1st Class / 2:1) in a relevant discipline and/or Masters.
- Experience in the design, development and verification of electronic systems.
- Must have a clear understanding of the typical qualification, verification and acceptance approaches. Proven experience in requirements management.
- Ability to work at all technical levels from system to component level design, to equipment build and test.
If you feel you are suitable and wish to apply, then please send your CV over.