Electronics Field Service Technician
Aberdeen / Offshore
Offshore bonus + Health Insurance + Pension + Career Progression
Are you an Electronics Technician, with experience repairing and troubleshooting automated control systems?
Are you looking for a varied offshore role, working on a diverse range of electronic and computer-based equipment, that offers unparalleled progression opportunities?
A global-leading Energy Engineering company is recruiting for an electronics technician to join their cementing division. You'll conduct planned maintenance and repairs on cementing pumps and blending units, both offshore and onshore in the workshop.
If you have previous experience in a similar role, or you have a strong background in electronics and are looking for your first opportunity offshore - we encourage you to apply.
What's on offer
- Future Career Progression: Embrace growth opportunities, where we prioritise employee development and advancement.
- Industry-Leading Equipment: Work with cutting-edge technology at the forefront of the industry, contributing to ground-breaking advancements.
- Market-leading package, including health insurance, pension and offshore bonus
- Repair and maintain electronic, and computer-based equipment according to company quality and safety standards
- Troubleshoot and test electronic issues on equipment in the workshop, and conduct offshore field repairs
- Assist mechanical technicians to carry out scheduled maintenance and repair electronic issues both on and offshore
- Assist in training and supporting personnel to troubleshoot electronic systems
- HND or HNC in Electrical/Electronic engineering
- Previous experience in a field role, working on electronics.
- COMPEX would be desirable
- Experience with hydraulic equipment or diesel engines would also be desirable
Please note, to be considered for this position you must be Aberdeen-based or prepared relocate to the area if successful.