Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Health Insurance + Pension + Career Progression + Offshore bonus.
Are you a skilled Electrical Maintenance Engineer, eager to take on a new challenge?
Or perhaps you've recently completed a vocational qualification in Electrical or Electronic Engineering and excited to build your career.
A leading innovator in the Energy Industry is recruiting for Electrical/Electronic Maintenance Engineers to join a thriving workshop. We are open to different experience levels, as comprehensive training can be provided.
You'll work on a diverse range of PLC systems, electronic and computer-based equipment as you conduct planned maintenance and reactive repairs on cementing pumps and blending units. This role will also encompass some adhoc offshore work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a flourishing organisation, with unparalleled progression opportunities.
What's on offer
- Future Career Progression: Embrace growth opportunities, where we prioritise employee development and advancement.
- Industry-Leading Equipment: Work with cutting-edge technology at the forefront of the industry, contributing to ground-breaking advancements.
- Market-leading package, including health insurance, pension and offshore bonus
- Repair and maintain electronic, and computer-based equipment according company standards
- Troubleshoot and test electronic issues on equipment in the workshop, and conduct offshore field repairs
- Assist mechanical technicians to carry out scheduled maintenance and repair electronic issues both on and offshore
- Assist in training and supporting personnel to troubleshoot electronic systems
- HND or HNC in Electrical/Electronic engineering
- Electrical maintenance background, including familiarity with PLC systems
- COMPEX would be desirable
- Experience with hydraulic equipment or diesel engines would also be desirable