Role: Electronics Engineer x2
Duration: 12 months
Rate: Up to £55/hour
Our client are the world leader in providing aircraft engines, systems and avionics. They require 2 experience Electronics Engineers to join the team in Cheltenham to support a number of requirements.
- Electrical design
- Schematic review
- Requirement management
- Document release
- Demonstrate your electrical knowledge managing requirements, designing, verifying and testing electrical systems.
- Use your knowledge of the product development lifecycle to provide technical support to the team and the wider business.
- Be familiar with technologies in Power switching and control circuitry.
- Have excellent technical problem solving skills; to be able to assess problems thoroughly and drive logical conclusions (i.e common sense approach, not embarrassed to ask the "obvious" questions).
- Have experience of working in a team environment delivering products to cost and schedule.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university/college, equivalent qualification or equivalent level of knowledge and experience.
- Knowledge of electrical product design and development activities including exposure to design for manufacture & test-methodologies.
- Exposure to performing root cause analysis of hardware issues.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
To apply please send your CV's in the first instance