Title: EC&I Technician
Duration: 3 Months
Rate: £23 - 30 p/h (Umbrella)
To undertake installation, commissioning and maintenance activities in accordance with their training, best practice and trade/legal standards.
Principal Tasks and Responsibilities
- To participate in the planning and preparation of works.
- To carry out work in accordance with the work packs and best practice and applicable trade/legal standards.
- To comply with any health and safety requirements of the work pack or work area.
- To carry out safety and behavioural observation.
- To comply with quality requirements of the work pack.
- To not proceed past a hold point.
- To report any defects, damage, safety hazards or other problems to their line manager.
- Any other task/duties, commensurate with the Role Holder's competency, as directed by the Line Manager.
Academic Requirements & Experience requirements
- Level 3 Qualification (e.g. Recognised Training Scheme or Apprenticeship) appropriate to their trade
- CCNSG Safety Passport.
- Site Installation/Maintenance experience (preferred) in Nuclear Industry/Power Generation.