Job title - Early Careers Talent Attraction Specialist
Location - London, Canary Wharf/Remote
Rate - Up to £330 PAYE or Umbrella £423
Start date - ASAP
Contract - 12 months
Our financial services client is currently seeking a Early Careers Talent Attraction Specialist to join their team in the London office/remote working, this contract will initially be for 12 months.
Human Resources leads the implementation of the Group's people strategy in line with business objectives. It facilitates talent management, succession planning and employee mobility while defining and overseeing frameworks that support employee performance management, reward, learning and development, resourcing, and engagement.
The Talent Attraction and Recruitment Marketing function is located within Resourcing & Onboarding, Human Resources. It is responsible for a broad portfolio of activity that promotes The Bank as an employer of choice across the talent acquisition lifecycle, to all prospective employee segments (university students, graduates, and experienced professionals), across all lines of business and countries and territories.
This role takes primary accountability for:
- employer brand, talent attraction and recruitment marketing for The Bank's Class of 2023 global internships and graduate programmes operating in the UK, France, and UAE markets.
- Successful activation and operational excellence of the Global Graduate Propositions' recruitment marketing strategy and annual attraction campaign at a market, regional level, and where required, at a global level.
- Act as market and regional representative on the global Talent Attraction and Recruitment Marketing team
- Support non- EMEA markets and regions who need to attract talent in EMEA, back to their respective markets. (e.g., international Asian university students back to Asia).
- Continually improve the perception and candidate experience of The Banks's as an employer of choice in key markets for students and graduates by identifying new opportunities, improving the bank's current activities, thinking innovatively, and taking strategic risk.
- Develop and deploy an integrated talent attraction and marketing and media campaign, including localizing (where appropriate) recruitment activities and accompanying materials and assets, that are aligned to the Group's employer brand and the targeted Early Careers proposition.
- Manage, govern, execute, and measure all campaign elements which should include, but not be limited to, digital and social media planning and execution, related assets, and materials (e.g., print, multi-media), employer brand-related media, The Bank's careers sites.
- Manage key online and offline talent attraction and candidate early careers-related channels such as hsbc.com/early careers, careers social media channels (e.g., LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram), global job-related sites (e.g., Indeed), Paprifly, Forage
- Work with and provide subject-matter expertise and support, through consultation and advice, to local graduate recruitment teams, and other key HR stakeholders such as Resourcing and Onboarding (including HSBC's onsite RPO partners where applicable), Emerging Talent, and country and regional HR leads.
- Effectively manage stakeholders including third party vendors such as marketing and media agencies, as well as develop a strong relationship with HSBC stakeholder groups such as Global Communications, Global Marketing, Technology, Procurement, Legal, Risk and Regulatory Compliance
- Ongoing campaign performance (metrics and measures of success)
- A passion for employer brand, talent attraction, marketing, and recruitment, and help open a world of opportunity or internal and external candidates
- Highly successful track record of delivering end-to-end talent attraction and recruitment marketing activities in a busy, complex, and matrixed environment, ideally within financial services or a demanding corporate environment where operational HR issues must be handled on a large scale
- Demonstrable and significant experience gained from working with the graduate recruitment and early careers segment, including extensive marcomms and brand management knowledge, at an operational level in a virtual environment that drives a true international perspective and experience
- Data driven in decision making, with a strong understanding, use and analysis of data, including the production of meaningful and actionable insights
- Strong appreciation, understanding and curiosity of very diverse markets, culture, and people.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the external environment, the competitive landscape, and broad macro-economic trends. Possess an understanding of how to use this knowledge to create competitive advantage for Resourcing and Onboarding at The Bank.
- Demonstrable experience in vendor management including media and marketing agencies, social media platforms and job boards; as well as internal stakeholders at all levels of seniority and capability
- Confident, with strong business acumen and can thrive in a very fast-paced environment where opportunities and challenges arise, making every day different. Can deliver on time to a high standard and within agreed budget, while working under pressure and deadlines
- Highly self-motivated, self-sufficient, energetic, and resourceful, expert at multi-tasking and juggling many key projects at the same time, possess strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and exceptional attention to detail
- A strong sense to do the right thing, open and speak up approach and works with courageous integrity
- Strong technical skills and experience with using software (such as MS Office, Monday.com, Sprinklr, CRM, Papirfly, Forage) and at ease to pick up, understand and use new technology
- Native English speaker with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal language skills. Additional languages spoken in the markets in which you will cover will be beneficial
If you are relevant or interested, please contact me at