Distribution Marketing Manager
Duration: 3 months initially
Location: Bedfont Lakes
The Distribution Marketing Manager role will be responsible for driving the marketing enablement and transformation for one of our Global Distributors to continue our goal of being vendor of choice.
* You will build strategic relationships and develop a deep-dive understanding of our Global Distributor, collaborating closely with them and key stakeholders in Distribution Sales, Global Marketing as well as our Partner & Distribution Marketing teams to support and enable strategy development, planning, partner recruitment and activation.
* You will create a joint marketing plan and activation calendar aligned to core business strategy, influencing and supporting Distributor marketing execution and holding the team accountable for delivering what is needed. This will require seamless integration and promotion of Cisco marketing campaigns, content, incentives and priority programs across the entire customer life-cycle to our 2-Tier partners to help achieve their targets.
* You will work and align with Distribution Sales to provide in-depth Partner and Distribution insights, an outside-in perspective on our Distributor's business, and motivation to effectively create meaningful partner value propositions working with our marketing content, campaigns and communications.
* You will be digitally-savvy as you work with and inspire the Distributor to transform their marketing practices, leveraging automation and programmatic capabilities, and enhancing marketing expertise through their teams.
Who You'll Work With
You will work mainly with your allocated Distributor, plus other members of the Partner & Distribution Marketing team, Distribution Sales team and your global counterparts. You will also work with Route-to-Market Leads and Partner Marketing Managers across EMEAR to align on Distributor plans, and build connections with marketing stakeholders within the Distributor to ensure awareness of shared plan and all that Cisco can offer to our Distributors and Partners.
Who You Are
* You are a passionate Marketing Manager, proactive innovator and collaborator who forges strong relationships and influences others to meet strategic objectives.
* You are an expert in digital marketing techniques, lead with data-driven insights and you are familiar with both the Distributor: Partner relationship, ways our partners market to their customers and how they prefer to be marketed to.
* You understand, through first-hand experience, the opportunities and challenges of marketing and selling through Distribution channels.
* You have 4+ years of partner marketing experience, with ideally at least 2 years of distribution experience.
* You are an excellent communicator with the ability to persuade, using simple communications that convey complex concepts in a compelling, concise, inspiring and creative way
* You have a consistent track record of accomplishment in creating and leading virtual high-performance teams and a track record of partner & distribution marketing excellence
* You work towards results - execute with great focus to deliver desired business outcomes
If you feel you would be suitable, please send in your CV