- Location: Cardiff
- Duration: 6 Months+
- Rate: £10.00 per hour
- Shifts: 7.30am - 3.30pm
Dispensing/packing technician job opportunity based in Cardiff for a global organisation, which provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world.
As a Dispensing/packing technician, you will be involved in the dispensing and packing of customised products for commercial sale.
Dispensing/packing Technician Key Responsibilities: (Full training provided)
- Dispensing, labelling and packing of customized products for commercial sale by following developed methods.
- Work as part of a team to schedule and deliver against customer requirements.
- To be aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Completion of all quality and compliance training within the defined deadlines.
- To identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
Dispensing/packing Technician Candidate Criteria:
- Attention to detail
- Work to set targets
- Good documentation practice
- Ability to be flexible with working hours including some weekend overtime.
The technician will work as part of a team responsible for the manufacture of customized Lyo-stable products. The team works closely with customers to produce customised stabilized products to their specification.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is can work independently as well as a great team player. The ability to work in an organized and logical manner to enable multi-tasking is desired as is the ability to prioritize own work schedule.