Role Title: Digital Product Manager
Location: London (remote)
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £550 - £600 PAYE
Global Liquidity and Cash Management (GLCM) is one of HSBC's Core business areas generating over 10% of Group revenues. We support Commercial Banking (CMB) and Global Banking and Markets (GBM) clients. However large or small the client, getting access to their funds and being able to make and receive payments, across borders and regulations, in multiple currencies is critical as is being able to access this information on the go, at all times, wherever they are.
Our expertise in this area has been recognised by the industry's most prominent publications as the best global cash manager for corporate and financial institutions in consecutive years.
This role reports to the Global HSBCnet product team within GLCM Digital.
In this role you will
- Contribute to the development of functionality available through the GLCM digital channels (including HSBCnet, HSBC Connect, SWIFTnet and Mobile channels).
- Research, gather, test and prioritise client requirements. Create, own and maintain the requirement backlog and development roadmap.
- Define and build business cases to ensure continued development to meet changing customer needs.
- Collaborate on the development of customer experience wireframes or prototypes to clearly articulate the digital product vision and design to stakeholders and IT team members
- Commercialise and launch new features, journeys or propositions to customers in line with the Business plan including the content approval of operational readiness documentation, user guides, legal terms, FAQs etc
- Follow the established procedures and governance around the management of change and mitigation of risk for the channel.
Impact on Business/Function
- Maintain and improve HSBC's internet banking platform; incorporate improvements in line with customer and market feedback and ensure it keeps up with/leads the market
- Define and deliver Digital products, propositions and functionalities which are sufficiently flexible, scalable, simple and consistent enough to meet the needs of our global and local businesses and clients
- Position HSBCnet competitively as a leading provider of digital services
- Ensure efficiency and Cost management is a guiding principle
- Transforming the digital journey to replace paper, branch or telephone and contributing to e-penetration targets; contributing to reducing Run the Bank (RTB) and Change The Bank (CTB) costs
- Provides a simple and easy to use service that is reliable
- Ensure the platform operates within our risk appetite and adheres to all applicable policy and regulatory requirements
Certifications, Qualifications & Experience
- Strong understanding of the product development process, ranging from idea inception and requirements and through to development and commercialisation
- Experience of working with remote and virtual teams
- Gathering requirements and mapping the digital journey, working directly with business stakeholders.
- Capturing , managing and organising requirements backlogs and taking prioritisation decisions/making recommendations
- Understanding of customer needs and expectations and confidence to articulate these into the product design process
- Experience of working with diverse stakeholders across multiple markets
Excellent communication skills and an understanding of how global teams need to work to be effective