Job Title: Digital Production Assistant
Location: Farnborough (2 days in office, 3 days WFH)
Duration: 6 months
Rate: Negotiable (inside IR35)
My client is seeking a Digital Production Assistant who will be support the Learning & Development team with the delivery of a bespoke learning programme.
Specifically the Digital Production Assistant is required to develop and deliver digital learning content.
- Create bite sized digital learning
- The digitisation of traditional learning content (text based) into engaging online content
- Produce and edit vox-pop videos
- Produce animation 'Powtoon' style explainer videos for various pieces of learning content
- Adapt content from text heavy to infographic explainers
- You will be required to effectively communicate with key stakeholders and collaborate with team members successfully, therefore you will need to be experienced and confident managing stakeholders, and be able to advise, implement, and deliver to the client's requirements accurately and professionally.
- Will have a background of experience working across the full learning cycle
- Editing and producing vlog/video, vox-pop style content
- Proficient in Articulate Storyline to develop interactive learning material
- Able to deliver - End-to-end production of bite-size e-learning modules
- Demonstrable experience in transforming complex content into engaging learning
- Instructional design experience welcomed
- A portfolio or examples of work is desirable
Please submit your CV in the first instance.