Demo / Logistics Coordinator
Location - Chalfont St Giles
Rate - £16ph PAYE
12 Months Contract
My client is looking for an experienced coordinator in shipment delivery requirements with distribution and freight forwarders for a 12-months contract in Buckinghamshire.
- Coordinating and communicating shipment delivery requirements with distribution and freight forwarders
- Maintain the communication towards the customers, sales, and the business etc.
- Leverage necessary global Demo tools (SFDC) to reflect planning of Demo equipment, data management, and set up the configurations.
- Follow up the Demo processes like order booking, inventory replenishment, sell off processes
- Estimate the inventory plan for stock control and take pro-active action to prevent the deterioration of inventories (Quality of inventory, aging and Obsolescence)
- Support warehouse activities to ensure proper stock movements, ensure precise annual and cycle inventory counts physically
- Support improving the logistic costs by engaging with logistics team, and choosing the best carrier from cost and quality point of view
- Work with service teams to ensure completion of required maintenance activities for equipment.
- Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent working experience,
- Fluent English in oral and written, any additional European language is a plus,
- Proven track record project management or order management, ideally gained in the field of logistics, materials management, warehousing and distribution, supply chain management,
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, global and complex environment,
- Proven track record of successfully supported a Sales function, and ability to communicate efficiently with them,
- Knowledge of import/export regulations,
- Customer Satisfaction Oriented and team player,
- IT skills: knowledge of Oracle and proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, Power Point, and Word),
- Excellent organizational, project management and time management skills, including multi-tasking and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, follow up and attention to detail,
- Adaptable to multiple requests, daily changes and still deliver on commitments
If you wish to apply for the role based on personal and working experiences, then please do apply with CV.