Defence Systems Architect
£650 per day Umbrella
5 months contract initially and likely to be extended
(Eligible for SC)
My client is looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Systems Architect to work within the defence and security environment for a 3 months contract. Ideal candidate will have business development experience, cloud, data and technical skills.
The client is looking for candidates to have the following experiences:
Experience & Qualifications
- Has proven experience operating in an Enterprise Architect/Technical Leader role, at a senior level, influencing and delivering significant propositions to customers (£10Ms - £100Ms).
- Depth of skills and experience across Enterprise Information Architecture; able to apply this to the benefit of forces operating in the Land domain, defining how data should be governed, managed and exploited to deliver decisive advantage.
- Specific prior experience in Land warfare would be helpful however not essential.
- Strong commercial awareness with good knowledge of how propositions contribute to the business.
- Experienced in selling propositions, including producing high quality bid response material and proposals, as well as leading workshops and presenting to all levels of the customer as required.
- Leadership of diverse technical teams, providing clear direction to ensure alignment and effective collaboration.
- Able to identify and articulate the unique selling points of the companies propositions alongside a clear value proposition, ensuring they are differentiated from those of competitors.
- Ability to "get stuff done": work through blockers, help the team work through issues and ensure that support is directed to the people who need it (i.e. be able to quickly understand issues and identify the high risk areas and work to mitigate).
- Evidence of building repeatable customer solutions/services that deliver profitable growth.
If you feel you are suitable and wish to apply then please send your CV over.