Jefferson Wells are currently working with a Global leader in the Veterinary sector to recruit a Debt collection co-ordinator to join their Shared Service centre in Keynsham. Working for one of the South Wests most reputable employers, your role will be to support the reduction of aged debt whilst ensuring you provide a first-class service to customers.
They are the largest in Europe in their field and are seeing year on year growth through acquisition. They support flexible working and have a very friendly & supportive environment with a great social scene. The Shared service centre is home to everything from Finance, HR, Operations to IT & other corporate services. If you are looking for a foot in the door with a business that offer & prioritise career development, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
This role will report into the Debt collection Manager and will require a confident communicator and someone who is good with data/spreadsheets. The ideal background is someone from a call centre environment, ideally in Complaints, customer service or inbound/outbound sales.
What will I be doing?
- Contacting clients to discuss aged/owed debt to surgeries, including discussing appropriate payment plans, maintaining a friendly & professional manner
- Maintaining strong communication with Debt collection team leaders on all aspects of collection process, to ensure smooth transition of debt collection centrally
- Reporting progress notes on surgery management system to a high standard of accuracy
- Ensuring all tasks are adhered to and completed in a timely & Efficient manner + more.
Reasons to join.
- Friendly & supportive working environment, with a great atmosphere
- Large shared service centre, with a variety of career ladders to climb
- Stunning, Modern & purposebuilt office in a state of the art business park
- Regular social & team building events
- Right next to a train station so easily accessible
- Dogs in the office!
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply and one of the team will be in touch.