Oxford (Hybrid Working)
2 Year Contract
£450 Per Day
We seek a Data Scientist specialising in Artificial Intelligence for Medical Imaging and Ultrasound to work on projects between GEHC and 3rd party collaborators. This individual will work as a key member of the product team responsible for development, testing and validation of algorithms used in the patient workflow.
- Develop new AI algorithms for image analysis and workflow automation for medical imaging devices
- Design experiments to develop robust and optimal AI algorithms that will meet the clinical performance and device computation needs.
- Design and code high-performance, mission-critical software for medical imaging devices
- Translate user requirements to extendable and maintainable software designs
- Unit, regression, and system testing of code
- Technical documentation
- Contribute to global development projects within GE Healthcare, however, will not be working around GE Healthcare workers as based at university site
- Master's degree or PhD within computer science / software engineering / biomedical engineering. Experience in medical imaging is a plus.
- Computer Vision / Image Analysis / Machine Learning / Deep learning experience
- Previously worked with Ultrasound/ Computed Tomography data
- Python, Tensorflow, pyTorch, C++
- Software architecture and Solid design principles
- Test-driven development and Agile methodology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Independent and able to show initiative
- Capability to drive projects, both as a leader and contributor
- Good interpersonal skills
- Autonomy in their role
- Being able to build relationships easily with the right stakeholders and taking that responsibility themselves
To submit interest please submit your CV now.
- Job Type:
- Digital Workspace
- Job reference:
- 15 days ago