Role: Data Reconciliation Lead
Location: Bristol / remote
Duration: 12 months
Rate: Up to £745/day
A fundamental part of our transformation is the implementation of SAP S/4 Hana. To do this successfully we're dependent on the successful migration & reconciliation of data between the legacy and new systems.
We're looking for a Data Reconciliation Lead to lead our newly centralised Data Reconciliations team made up of highly skilled and dedicated Finance professionals to help us achieve this. In this team you'll work with the senior Finance stakeholders to manage and drive the execution of our reconciliation efforts, supporting us in achieving key transformation milestones.
This role will give you senior leadership visibility and the opportunity to gain invaluable experience by playing a pivotal part in one of the largest Finance Transformations in the industry.
The ideal candidate will be dedicated and highly organised Finance professional with meticulous attention to detail. You'll need to be energised solving complex problems whilst exercising good business judgement.
What you'll be doing:
- Support Reconciliation SMEs in reconciling sub-ledger data in source system with post-load data in SAP based on reconciliation instructions
- Drive sign off of business data reconciliation for CFU/CUs
- Maintain reconciliation instructions
- Identify reconciliation reporting and system role gaps
- Support mock conversion and business integration activities
- Apply business and accounting knowledge to make sense of the transactions and challenge when necessary
- Provide pro-active solutions to issues and look for better ways of working
- Building a high-performing team culture focused on quality and pace of delivery
Skills / experience:
- Qualified/Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA)
- Excellent communication skills, constructively engaging with project and business teams (written and verbal)
- Strong leadership and influencing skills, able to act swiftly and decisively with confidence
- Use of Microsoft Excel for data reconciliations
- Management of Microsoft Project plans, production of PowerPoint slide presentations, reports
- Able to work at pace, producing accurate quality deliverables on time
- Supporting team leads and Subject Matter Experts in project and data disciplines
To apply please send your CV's in the first instance