Title: Data Control Administrator
Duration: 6 Month Contract
About the role
The Data Control Administrator will support the Engineering Data Management function during this critical time of business transformation.
This role supports the proposed engineering TOM and helps deliver digital information and unified ways of working for the Engineering community and wider business.
Specific focus and priority are to:
- Support and enable the delivery of the unified "Online drawings" application.
- Provide and maintain a product configuration baseline of the existing Engineering datasets identified for transition. (SAP)
- High level activity is summarised as follows:
- Data gathering, analysis, reporting, cleansing & migration (spanning across multiple product groups)
- Information transition from paper based to electronic system (Implementation of Online Drawings solution)
- Complete data gathering and population of PDF Database, Engineering BOM Capture and SAP data upload.
- Perform testing & data validation
- Establish aligned release process
- End User training/support
- Account creation & maintenance
- Support Engineering process mapping, alignment and documentation
The Data Control Administrator will be responsible for the continued maintenance and administration of the SAP Engineering master data and associated released .pdf documents that control product configuration within the organisation.