Cyber Security Engineer
My client is a leading British technology company and truck manufacturer, best known for its zero-emission Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV) and hydrogen fuel cell range-extended vehicles. This is an organisation that create technology because it matters and makes a difference to humanity. They are moving the world towards a better way of transporting everything to everyone. With government and private investment backing, this company is now 8 years old and in full swing of manufacturing electrical trucks, with exceptional growth plans.
This is your chance to make your mark in the Cyber Security Team early in on the company's development, taking ownership of your own work and use your expertise to achieve personal and business goals.
- Advising the Embedded, Cloud based and Test teams of Cyber Security best practices
- Assist the Threat Analysis and Risk assessments for Vehicle and cloud-based systems
- Participate in internal and external Cyber Security audits
- Assist training the team to be Cyber Security conscious
- Be a Cyber Security advocate within the Link Team, Engineering, and the Company
- Analyse and Identify threats
- Monitor and respond to identified threats
- Experience in TARA - Threat Analysis and Risk Assessment
- Knowledge of Cyber Security controls and techniques for embedded systems and/or IoT
- Exposure to UNECE R.155, ISO/SAE 21434, ISO/IEC 27001
- Cryptography - Key and certificate management would be advantageous
- Demonstrable experience in Incident monitoring and reporting
- Knowledge (or ideally consulted on development) of secure hardware/software design and development practises
- Experience Liaising with Product Owners to ensure that risks are mitigated and managed according to protocol.
If this role sounds like you, apply today for immediate consideration!