Cyber Security Consultant
Corsham and Abbey wood sites
£500 per day
6 months contract - (SC preferred or eligible for clearance)
My client is looking for an experienced Cyber Security Consultant for a 6 months contract. Both on and off-site working needed to meet customer expectations. Ability to travel to Corsham and Abbey wood is essential.
- Production of MOD IA artefacts - including but not limited to SyOP, CoCo, RMADS, Project Security Plan, Risk Assessment, TORs, procedures etc.
- Delivering to a mixture of MOD platforms and environments including but not limited to communication systems, aircraft platforms and digital transformation programmes.
- Ability to converse with various stakeholders within the MOD including but not limited to SAC, Accreditor, SIRA, Business Leads. Speak and present confidently, presenting a coherent and compelling case.
- Organise and hold SWG (as chairperson) to the satisfaction of the customer - e.g. getting key stakeholders to attend, prioritising actions, holding others to account, using SWG to risk manage identified risks and support project delivery
- Awareness of and use of HMG IA Standard No 1&2, NIST CSF and SP 800-37, 800-53, JSP 440, JSP441, JSP 480, JSP 604,
- Ideally holding industry recognised certificate including CISSP, CISM, 27001, CCP - SIRA
If you feel you are suitable and wish to apply, then please send your CV over.