Role: Customer Support Assistant
Location: Gloucester, GL3 4AQ
Duration: 6 Months initially
Provide assistance with Customer engagement plan for key Civil and Military Rest of World (RoW) region Contracted Services Civil & Military customer base.
- Co-ordinating Program Management Review (PMRs) calendar, agenda and review action trackers and minutes. Play a part in administration of the R&O recovery plan customer communication activity.
- Maintaining and administrating contracted customer hotlists and action item monitoring.
- Working closely with the Customer Operations team on order book and fulfilment activities to cover additional order administration support.
- Provide support to Programs team to customer RFQ's
- Provide administrative support to customer operational and contractual issues
- As part of post contract award for new customers, be a key team member in the contract TG3 flowdown process.
- Provide collaborative customer services support to the Customer Operations team for R&O customers including responding to customer questions/complaints, following up on order updates and order acknowledgment.
- Assist with other customer support activities to support the Customer Operations team.
- Support Programs team monthly and quarterly budgetary planning process.
- Knowledge of ERP systems (desirable)
- Good IT skills
- MS Office (especially Outlook, PowerPoint and excel)
- Good communication skills both verbal & written
- Ability to work as part of a team and to work with minimal supervision
To apply please send your CV's in the first instance