Location - Coventry, Ansty Park
Monday to Friday - 39 Hours per week (Flexitime)
Salary - £24,000 to £25,00
Are you a skilled Administrator within a manufacturing environment looking to secure a permanent job with an expanding company? Our client is a leading FTSE 250 company going from strength to strength.
If you want to join an organisation that cares about its staff and be in a secure, growing company, apply for the Customer Support Administrator today.
As a Customer Support Administrator, you should have a strong attention to detail and an analytical thought process. Does this sound like you? Apply today.
- Responsible for customer support Salesforce queries of aerospace civil and military products in the domain of technical publications / data and technical support.
- Manage responses to customer queries when within your remit and redirecting to appropriate team/person when required
- Ensure the key functional areas are receiving appropriate reports to understand query volume, affected products and customer satisfaction
- At least 1-3 Years of experience in within a technical administrative role preferably with aerospace industry experience
- Salesforce experience, or similar software experience
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
If you believe that you are a good fit for the Customer Support Administrator position, submit your CV now. We are more than happy to answer queries and help you with your journey. This role is a great opportunity for someone to work in a field and ready to maximise their potential.