Customer Services Order Management
Location - Glasgow/Edinburgh and remote
3 months contract
£104 per day PAYE
My Client is looking for Customer Services experts with experience and knowledge in either Ethernet delivery or IT for a temporary contract.
- Effectively manage all activities and tasks allocated to the role, within the defined targets set.
- Co-ordinate orders across all back-end systems in order to understand and align information across all relevant systems.
- Effectively maintain job notes in all necessary management systems (e.g. FAST/SIEBEL/ OCS etc) with information that is timely, relevant and meaningful.
- Manage and deliver own workload effectively, by monitoring work intake, output and performance.
- Monitor delivery performance statistics and act accordingly to the agreed target performance.
- To support the delivery of continuous improvement, highlight any operational or process problems/issues as they arise and provide upward feedback on ideas or initiatives to support own and team performance.
- Demonstrate competent complaint handling and problem-solving skills; taking ownership through to resolution.
- Work and communicate effectively with all necessary upstream and downstream functions (e.g. account teams, market units, billing teams, business improvement specialists and product line, etc.). to improve the end to end process and achieve the customer and business outcomes.
- Provide relevant expertise and support to both internal and external customers as required (e.g. to account teams, product line), on the continual development of products and services.
- Build positive relationships with customer and suppliers.
Knowledge and competency
- Understanding of the end to end delivery processes relevant to the role.
- Ability to work on a variety of different products and services when required in line with business/customer requests.
- Accountability and ownership of issues and show a willingness to resolve to the best of his/her ability.
- Self-motivating and able to work with the minimum supervision.
- Always follow documented team procedures relating to attendance patterns and present a professional image.
- Record time on approved systems to contracts/activities worked within agreed guidelines.
- Ensure personal leave is booked in advance and ensure a comprehensive handover to a nominated cover is arranged.
- Take ownership of personal development and use the HR portal to provide evidence for quarterly reviews.
- Keep organised, easily retrievable records in line with the document retention policy.
To apply or to be considered for the role then please do forward your CV.