CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
The Customer Service Team Representative is responsible for interface between Sales and Manufacturing for order entry and scheduling shipments. Provide technical knowledge needed to properly process customer orders, and ensure correct information is collected for invoicing of customer orders.
The Customer Service Team Representative will work under the supervision of Customer Services Manager
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Performs administrative functions supporting customer service functions, sales order entries
- Provides monthly status of open orders and follows up with both customers and production.
- Maintains record of assets' delivery progress and invoicing.
- Interacts with Production/ Buyer/ Planner for follow up of customer orders
- Resolves licensing issues received from customers and record in support database
- Maintains and improves the integrity of the data in the ERP database
- At least Bac +2 = BTS, IUT or Master I or Bac + 3 to Bac +5 (optional) in International Commerce, Logistic or Industrial Engineering
- Fluent in English (oral and writing)
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCES AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong communication skills (including technical writing) in English
- Spirit of international communication / customer's support
- International Commerce: good knowledge of logistic and regulations
- Experience in a high-tech company producing electro-mechanical products would be a plus
- Basic knowledge in IT systems Pack Office (Excel, Word, etc…) and, if possible, in SAP will be an advantage
- Knowledge of internal Supply Chain and CLM procedures would be an advantage (applicable for internal transfers only)
- Knowledge of internal business systems: InTime, InTouch, ESM would be an advantage (applicable for internal transfers only)
- Precision and rigour, respect of deadlines
- Ability to work quickly and on many requests simultaneously