Customer Service Co-ordinator/Service Delivery Specialist
£12.99 Per Hour (PAYE)
18 Month Contract
Please Note: Shift work including alternating weekends
As a Customer Service Coordinator, you will work in the Service Centre for Healthcare Systems and be responsible for coordinating and resolving customer issues with their Diagnostic Imaging products and equipment. You will work closely with customers which will mainly be doctors and radiographers on equipment status issues and coordinate engineer service repairs and maintenance.
You will join a diverse team delivering world class customer service ensuring that high end, lifesaving medical equipment is serviced effectively.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, target driven Customer Service environment with a strong track record of going the extra mile to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction
- Coordination and administration experience
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think outside the box to deliver solutions to customers
- Excellent prioritising skills with the ability to organise and multi-task to meet customer demands
- Strong IT skills
- Confidence and self-assurance with the willingness to listen, learn and develop further
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Experience working within a Service Centre would be highly advantageous but not absolutely essential
- Experience scheduling Engineers and service repairs is desirable
- Coordination and administration experience in a call centre / office type environment preferred
- Engineer scheduling / coordinating experience
- Service Centre experience
If this role is of interest please submit your CV for review.