Customer Service Assistant
Duration - 18 month contract
Rate - £12.99 PAYE
Location - Amersham
Service Delivery Specialist job opportunity based in Amersham for a leading global medical technology company which provides a broad portfolio of products, solutions and services used in the diagnosis,
Service Delivery Specialist Responsibilities:
As a Customer Service Coordinator, you will work in the Service Centre for Healthcare Systems and be responsible for;
- Coordinating and resolving customer issues with their Diagnostic Imaging products and equipment.
- You will work closely with customers which will mainly be doctors and radiographers on equipment status issues and coordinate engineer service repairs and maintenance.
- You will join a diverse team delivering world class customer service ensuring that high end, lifesaving medical equipment is serviced effectively.
Service Delivery Specialist / Customer Service Coordinator Criteria:
- Experience working in a fast-paced, target driven Customer Service environment with a strong track record of going the extra mile to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction
- Coordination and administration experience
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think outside the box to deliver solutions to customers
- Excellent prioritising skills with the ability to organise and multi-task to meet customer demands
- Strong IT skills
- Confidence and self-assurance with the willingness to listen, learn and develop further
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Experience working within a Service Centre would be highly advantageous but not absolutely essential
- Experience scheduling Engineers and service repairs is desirable
- Coordination and administration experience in a call centre / office type environment preferred
- Engineer scheduling / coordinating experience
- Service Centre experience
Interested? Apply directly to the vacancy with your CV and we will be in touch to discuss your suitability.