Role: Service Operations Specialist / Customer Service Representative
Duration: 18 months - Potential for Extension
Rate: £12.99 p/hour
Location: Buckinghamshire, Chalfont St. Giles, Pollards Wood, HP8 4SP
Hybrid/Remote: No - On-Site 5 Days Per Week (Mon-Fri)
Job Description Summary
Service Operations Specialist job opportunity based in Chalfont-St-Giles for a leading global medical technology company which provides a broad portfolio of products, solutions and services used in the diagnosis, treatment and monitoring of patients.
We are looking to identify individuals seeking a long-term opportunity in a global organisation which embraces its role as a global leader seeking to drive a healthier world and foster an environment where people are challenged and empowered to drive outcomes that make a difference.
Roles and Responsibilities
As a Service Operations Specialist, you will work in the Service Operations Department (Business Operations, Service Centre & Planning, Logistics) for Healthcare Systems and be responsible for:
- Working closely with customers (med tech staff … Doctors, Radiographers, etc.) And field service engineers on equipment status issues, maintenance and planning and coordinate engineer service repairs/maintenance (take calls, books jobs/FSE, order parts, customer/service engineers' escalations, etc …)
- Be responsible for coordinating and resolving internal customer (such as Field Engineers) issues with their parts, tools, and transport. Duties will include escalations of parts as well as problem solving/managing courier problems
- Ensure first class execution of customer service contracts and non-contract (IB management, accurate and timely billing, cost debrief, customer and supplier creation/management, manage cash and disputes, purchase orders and payables, etc …)
You will join a diverse team delivering world class customer service ensuring that high end, lifesaving medical equipment is maintained and serviced effectively. You will work across multiple systems/ERPs.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, target driven Customer Service environment with a strong track record of going the extra mile to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction
- Billing and contracts administration/engineer service scheduling and coordinating/logistics experience is preferred
- Coordination and administration experience in an office type/call centre environment preferred
- Strong IT skills. Excel/working with data is an advantage
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think outside the box to deliver solutions to customers
- Confidence and self-assurance with the willingness to listen, learn and develop further
- Excellent prioritising skills with the ability to organise and multi-task to meet customer demands
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills