Customer Program Leader - Civil Portfolio
£70 per hour - Umbrella
6 Months Contract
My client is seeking a Customer Account Manager to act as voice of the customer within company, driving to ensure customer satisfaction in line with contractual requirements. Driving effective and efficient communication to the stakeholders.
- Ensures contractual Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Statement of Work (SOW) are monitored, delivered, and reported
- Managing Production readiness reviews to ensure our deliveries are achieved with the consideration of design for manufacture, developing transition plans, supporting customer reviews, ensuring a collaborative and successful switch over
- Manage Product lifecycle
- Lead the cross functional team to ensure program success - achieving assigned business objectives, delivering against milestones and deliverables, and ensuring the continuity of the business case
- Manage S&OP Process, demand planning of production and spares units -taking information from various sources
- Monitors production of units from the factory removing any barriers as needed and driving to meet on time delivery for the customer
- Management of any financial disputes - seeking resolution to delayed payment, and putting in longer term corrective action where appropriate
- Work with manufacturing, engineering, and quality to manage RMA's (zero flight hour reworks) - ensuring root cause corrective action is achieved and that the customer receives a replacement unit or the reworked unit in line with their demand
- Lead and work collaboratively with program stakeholders to ensure program goals can be achieved and that supporting functions are provided with necessary information to work effectively
- Co-ordinate with supply chain and customer for changes in supplier selection to ensure smooth, compliant transitions
- Support risk & opportunity sessions in line with program plans and business guidance
- Support cost out activities
- Assure timely resolution of issues, keep the customer advised of the progress of the program, and negotiate changes, variations, solutions to issues.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and resolve problems.
- Established project management skills.
- Ability to prioritise information for decision making.
- Uses technical experience and analytical thinking.
Should you be interested and would like to be considered for the role, then please apply with CV to