I am working with a leading healthcare recruitment agency seeking a Credit Control Self Bill specialist to join the finance team. As a business they are focussing on really tightning the controls and processes in which you would take an active role.
- Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts of individual ledger.
- Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness
- Ensuring timely payment of debts through proactive chasing via telephone, email and letter within the agreed timescales.
- Working with internal colleagues to resolve queries, clarify issues and ensure feedback to billings process to ensure a smooth process.
- Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries in a timely manner
- Resolving queries to completion to obtain payment. Eg. Purchase Order requests, rate discrepancies and process corrections.
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity.
- Meet cash & debtor day targets set by the company
- Adapt to the requirements of the a highly performing and quickly moving sales team consistent with a recruitment sales environment.
Duties of the Billing include:
- Support the Billing/Collections Team
- Perform reconciliations and identify/investigate issues
- Management of Self Bill Ledger
- Collate billing data from various sources/ maintain data across multiple platforms
- Perform data analysis as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Outstanding attention to detail with an ability to reconcile complex accounts
- Accurate, efficient and organised with the ability to prioritise tasks as needed
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Excel and accountancy software
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with external clients and internal colleagues
- Professional, confident and diplomatic when liaising with others
- The ability to work in a team and individually
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sound Computer Skills
- A good head for numbers
- Good business judgment
Essential Skills and Experience
- Recruitment sector experience of credit control in a high-volume portal environment
- Well organised and Self motivated
- Knowledge of Sage 200 and Excel
- Proven track record for improving process efficiencies and solving problems
- Advance Excel skillset - V-lookups, Pivot tables, data management and cross referencing. Must be comfortable in Excel.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and internal personal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Extremely numerate and analytical mind