Role Title: Content Designer
UK (Remote or Hybrid) - London
Up to - £250 PAYE / £324.58 Umbrella per day
Contract until 31/10/2022
Business: Digital - WPB
New or Existing Role: New
We're focused on re-inventing our relationship with our customers and making our digital experience the reason customers choose HSBC as their primary bank.
At the heart of this transformation is personal and relevant content that anticipates our customers' needs and empowers their financial lives.
Content is the experience, and therefore it needs to be planned, created and optimised.
We're looking for a content professional who can deliver useful, engaging website content that reflects our global brand and digital best practices.
We need someone who can define and deliver content experiences and journeys for the HSBC public websites internationally. The ideal candidate will be confident working with proposition owners and business stakeholders.
What you'll do:
- analyse content and make recommendations at both granular and holistic levels
- design experiences that align with the global content strategy and its established approaches to customer journeys, design patterns and content models
- create content briefs, source and write copy for them
- make decisions on content design and copy
- inspire others in the wider content community and beyond to deliver high-quality experiences that support business goals
- collaborate with the wider content strategy and design community to ensure policies and operational processes are being followed and optimised
You could be right for this role if you:
- have professional writing experience
- have UX / content design experience
- have a good understanding of up-to-date SEO tactics
- can do your own data research and analysis (Google Looker experience is a bonus)
- have a good working knowledge of enterprise content management systems and structured content or headless CMS principles (that is to say, you can support projects from a technical content point of view, not just a creative one)
- are happy leading conversations, asking questions and making decisions on all content-related matters
- are able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- are a self-starter and adept at working through ambiguity
- consider yourself a life-long learner