COntrols Engineer (Modelling & Simulation)
Competitive Salary + Bonus Structure + Private Healthcare + Pension + Life Insurance + Hybrid Working + Excellent Company Benefits Package
Are you a Controls Engineer with a background in developing systems and models for hardware applications looking for an exciting career move within a Global, industry leading Energy Technology company? This position will be responsible for developing existing control systems for complex electro-mechanical systems that are built to withstand extreme environments for over 200 hours at a time.
Within this role you will join an existing team of experts across Electrical, Mechanical & Software Engineering, and have the opportunity to continue developing your career through market-leading training programmes allowing you to develop a highly valuable skillset for your career.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- System modelling and Control engineering for univariate and multivariable control systems.
- Modelling & simulation using Matlab/Simulink.
- Develop, implement and test components for the operation and control of our complex electro-mechanical systems.
Desired Qualifications & Experience:
- BEng in Electrical, Electronic or Control Systems Engineering is essential.
- Modelling & Simulation with Matlab/Simulink.
- Engineering Software such as Python, C++, LabVIEW & VeriStand are advantageous.
- Understanding of Electrical Systems and Motor Control.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not able to get back to everyone who applies. Therefore if you have not heard back from Jefferson Wells within 7 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful however we will contact you if suitable roles come up that match your skill set.