Position: Continuous Improvement Manager
Location: Stafford, UK
Are you a skilled Continuous Improvement Manager with a track record of providing tactical and operational support? Are you ready to make a significant impact through contributing your expertise in implementing lean strategies to achieve organisational goals? If you're ready to take your career to the next level while working with a globally recognised organisation, we want to hear from you.
As a Continuous Improvement Manager, you'll be responsible for identifying innovative changes that will impact safety, quality, delivery, cost and people. This is a newly created position that reports directly to the site leader, meaning exceptional development opportunities to make your mark and advance your career.
- Competitive Salary
- Up to 15% annual bonus
- Generous Employer Pension Contribution: 10%
- 26 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, with an option to buy up to an additional 4 days per year
- Health benefits & Lifestyle benefits
- Lead various cross-functional teams of hourly and salaried individuals in support of Kaizen and Lean Action Work-out events
- Create and improve Value Stream Maps to find opportunities for production/process enhancement to achieve organizational goal.
- Implement Lean Manufacturing strategy and initiatives including set-up reduction, workplace organization, standardized work, process/workflow improvements, and visual management, and inventory reduction.
- Create performance management reporting through Lean visual management methods and through Daily Management to improve SQDCM(Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, People).
- Analyze problems, account for variances, drive for root cause and implement improved methods and procedures, create, review and update improvement plans.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- Six Sigma, Black Belt and/or Lean Manufacturing certification.
- Demonstrated experience in a production manufacturing role responsible for driving process improvements.
If you believe that you are a good fit for the Continuous Improvement Manager position, submit your CV now. We are more than happy to answer queries and help you with your journey. This role is a great opportunity for someone to work in a field and ready to maximise their potential.