Title: Conjugation Chemist
Duration: 12 Months
Rate: £17 - 20.50 Negotiable
- Biomolecular conjugation and chemical modification design, specification, characterization and analysis for use (primarily) in customer magnetic bead assay applications.
- Support the development and optimization of conjugation chemistry for a variety of conjugates.
- Designing and complete appropriate test and characterization procedures.
- Develop and execute process validation and transfer activities for prototypes moving into Manufacturing.
- Prepare and present technical data with internal and external collaborators.
- Working with cross functional teams across to support project plans and ensure adherence to schedules and project deadlines.
- Maintain accurate records and document experimental results in elab notebooks.
A chemist with ~1-3 years synthetic or biological chemistry experience. Have a BSc, Phd or equivalent, relating to development of conjugated biomolecules; chemical modification of biomolecules, molecular, immuno or other biological assay application. Experience of working within a large-scale industrial environment would be beneficial.