Role: Configuration Lead
Duration: 12 months
Rate: Up to £45/hour
- Co-ordinate configuration management and change control activities
- Format and upload data onto the customer PLM tool and other customer configuration environments
- Work with engineering team to understand customer expectations and ensure on time delivery of key engineering & programme artefacts
- Will support engineering team and performing oversight/coordination by working with 3rd party suppliers on their configuration artefacts
- Manage engineering coordination memos, coordinate with wider team and customer and track their status
- Co-ordinate change control meetings and action closure
- Ensure configuration management activities are performed in line with plans and commitments
- Establish and monitor configuration KPI/metrics
- Communicate with customer team and internal GE team on required data to be transmitted to meet commitments.
- Format documents and upload data into PLM tools and other configuration environments
- Manage engineering coordination memos, provide weekly status and coordinate with engineers/customer for responses
- Experience of the design lifecycle within aerospace or a similar embedded systems development environment.
- Experience of RTCA DO-178B/C, SAE ARP4754A or similar rigorous development standard
- Experience of PLM/ALM and requirement/configuration management tools
- An accredited degree in Engineering, Business Management, or similar subject, or equivalent level of knowledge and experience.
To apply please send your CV's in the first instance.