Location - Stevenage
Monday to Thursday 7:30 - 16:15
Friday 7:30 - 12:00
Salary - up to £31,488.00
Are you interested in becoming a Composite Laminator? Our client is a leading FTSE 250 aerospace manufacturer working with world renowned global organisations such as Rolls Royce, MOD, Boeing and many more.
If you have an interest in aerospace and are looking to use your current experience to join an organisation who wants to help you improve and develop, apply for the Composite Laminator today.
As a Composite Laminator, you will be looking for an opportunity to learn and develop, while building your career prospects. Does this sound like you? Apply today.
- Vacuum bagging techniques (manufacture breather bag material kit).
- Kitting and lay-up operations, (cutting kit of materials for build sequence, warp, and weft. Lay-up material on to mould surface correct orientation and build sequence)
- Carry out Tool preparation (clean and apply release agent)
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a must
- An interest in aerospace would be advantageous
If you believe that you are a good fit for the Composite Laminator position, submit your CV now. We are more than happy to answer queries and help you with your journey. This role is a great opportunity for someone to work in a field and ready to maximise their potential.