Communications and Employee Engagement Manager
Location: Belfast (3/4 days on site)
Duration: Until 30th of April 2023
Rate: £280 p/d Umbrella (Inside IR35)
My client is looking for an Employee Engagement Manager for leading global telecommunications company, based in Ireland. You will own the development and delivery of an Engagement, Culture, Corporate, Social Responsibility strategy and plan.
- Owns and is fully accountable for development, planning and delivery of an internal communications and engagement strategy, whilst leading on an exciting and compelling activity calendar.
- Explore new and creative ways of using traditional and digital channels to improve internal communications and engagement within our business.
- Responsible for leading on all Corporate and Social Responsibility (CSR) activity for Northern Ireland's 1000 employees.
- Secure and manage budget for Internal Communications and Employee Engagement activities in Northern Ireland.
- Ability to create an environment of openness and honesty, building meaningful, trusting relationships across the organisation. Forge relationships with partners that have cutting-edge ideas to advance our culture and business.
Desirable and Experiences:
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in Communications, Culture and Engagement.
- It is essential that you have experience managing digital communications channels, ideally - but not essentially - within a corporate environment. This will include experience updating intranets and internal social media.
- Experience with regular engagement, presentation, and reporting to senior management
- Experience in event management from concept to delivery and execution
- Experience of creating organisational wide strategies and carrying out subsequent plans
To apply or to be considered for the role then please do forward your CV.