Commercial Finance Business Partner
Location: Brackley, Northamptonshire (office based)
Role Type: Full Time, Permanent
We are delighted to be supporting a true Industry pioneer with the appointment of an experienced Finance Business Partner, with E-Commerce and Merchandising experience.
Leaders in their Sport - Respect. Innovation. Determination. Excellence are the values this business is built on!
Who are we looking for?
We are on the lookout for a creative, adaptable and forward-looking Commercial Finance Business Partner to drive the success of this newly created E-Commerce unit. This role is key in supporting the Finance Team on their journey to becoming a World Class Finance function, adding real value to the business by providing insight to support decision making.
What will you be doing?
- Partnering with the Commercial Team and providing expertise within Merchandising, E-Commerce, Retail and Licensing.
- Developing the strategic function of this business unit
- Taking responsibility for the transactional elements of this function - tax, customs etc
- Internal reporting
The experience you'll bring
- CIMA / ACCA qualified
- 3+ years PQE in Finance Business Partnering
- Shopify, E-commerce, Merchandising and Licensing
- Ability to build and maintain excellent cross functional working relationships
- Effective communication to be able to take complex financial information and present it at an appropriate level to non-financial colleagues
- Competitive package
- Generous bonus
- Life Assurance, Private Medical Cover
- Company car lease scheme
- 25 days holiday
- On-site gym
- Subsidised restaurant facilities
If you feel this role is for you, apply today with your CV for a confidential conversation