Job Title: CNC Setter/Operator
Duration: 6 months
- To produce parts by Programming, setting up, operating a computer numerical control, maintaining quality and safety standards.
- Keeping records, maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Responsible to machine components to drawing using manual / CNC machines
- Write and prove out part programs for CNC lathe on existing and development parts.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Carry out frazing operations.
- Set up and maintain tooling
- Inspection of machined parts using measuring equipment and other inspection techniques
- Be able to work in fixtures when working on parts that require slight adjustment
- 3 years similar experience gained in an engineering manufacturing facility working on a mechanical product with similar levels of tolerances on the components and sub-assemblies. Aerospace component manufacturing is ideal but not essential.