Location: Coventry, Ansty Park
Monday to Friday: 37.5 hours per week. Flexibility required (days, afternoon & nights)
Salary: £39,834.15 during training, increasing to £41,188.04
Are you a skilled CNC Setter within a manufacturing environment, preferably aerospace or automotive. Are you looking to secure a permanent job with a global aerospace parts manufacturer? Our client is a leading FTSE 250 company going from strength to strength.
If you want to join an organisation that cares about its staff and be in a secure, growing organisation, apply for the CNC Setter today.
As a CNC Setter you will be skilled in grinding, turning, milling and configuring FMS type equipment? You should be familiar with measuring equipment from micrometres to gauges and have a first time right attitude to work. If this sounds like you, click apply now.
- Set and operate a variety of CNC machines
- Setting and operating of conventional machines where required
- Perform tool maintenance as necessary to support the wide team and minimise downtime
- At least 1-3 Years of experience in a manufacturing role, preferably with aerospace industry experience
- An engineering apprenticeship is desirable
- Good understanding of Mazak, Fanuc and Siemens controllers
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
If you believe that you are a good fit for the CNC Setter position, submit your CV now. We are more than happy to answer queries and help you with your journey. This role is a great opportunity for someone to work in a field and ready to maximise their potential.